CIFOR just released its 2014 Annual Report website. In this website, the information is translated in a unique way, interactive, engaging, informative, fun and and also mobile-friendly website.
Goals, requirements and outcome
The main goals of 2014 Annual Report website are provide an beautiful presence, interactive, engaging, informative, fun and, most of all, memorable. I worked closely with Jim O’Neill, Creative Services Consultant, to bring mockups, from development to delivery including:
- Identify specific issues in user experience and provide recommendations and codified solutions to influence the design. .
- Implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web.
- Supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.