About the website
PT Sriboga Flour Mill was spun off in 2011 from PT Sriboga Raturaya which was established in 1995 as a pioneer in producing highly nutritional wheat flour in Indonesia. Today the company has evolved from a flour mill to a food ingredients producer, being among Indonesia’s top three wheat flour producers, and is leading the way in innovation for specialised flour products.
Goals, requirements and outcome
The website previously has been developed by web agency based in Sidney, Australia. One of the main aims of the redesign project was to create a more responsive site that would work across a wide range of browsers and mobile devices. As a web developer, I also have responsible to continue to oversee all design aspects of the development of the Sriboga website, including:
- Liaise with Technical advisor to understand the needs and identify user requirements and functionalities
- Propose visual design especially including the homepage, level page and specific page design
- Oversee the development of a beta version of the website for preview and testing.
- Oversee the development of an interactive website, compliance with specified web browsers and ensure mobile optimization; that the website is accessible on all devises (computer and smartphones).
- Ensure the website is integrated with social media, (Facebook, Twitter feed and You Tube), includes an e-newsletter function, and has RSS embedded.
- Ensure the website works optimally on Firefox 3+, Chrome 29+, Opera. Safari 7+ and latest Android browser, Chrome mobile and Safari for iPhone and iPad. Make corresponding adjustments to ensure website is fully responsive and optimised for readability and design at a range of sizes.